Monday, October 5, 2015

Make better pictures using National Geographic Masters of Photography this October. It's 80% off with our The Great Courses coupon!

This month I'm working my way through National Geographic Masters of Photography and you can too. Just use our The Great Courses coupon.

Okay, guys, this is such an interesting course. So many lectures I need to learn more about, especially:
  • Exploring Landscapes
  • Set the scene and Get Close
  • The Joys of Nature 
I just got a cool new Lumix camera that is more camera than I know how to use, and this course is helping me make better photos while totally loving the learning!

If you only take snapshots, this course is still for you. Learn more about photos and that will help you take better pictures. It's so awesome, and so easy.  You should get on this for yourself.


For more info: http://www.greatcourses.livejournal.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment