Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Learn about Stress And Your Body with our The Great Courses coupon and get it for FREE in February!

The Great Courses coupon!
As February gets underway, why not take a free course and learn about  Stress and Your Body,  with our The Great Courses coupon.

So many things in modern day life get you stressed out and under pressure. Life, money, work, health, relationships. So many things.

I get stressed about my folks, and my health, and all the things I want to do for my company and my work. I love my job, and it's a good stress, but it's still stress!

You can get this course and learn how biology and psychology work with regard to stress and how it works in your body. Plus how you can sleep, better, and how to destress when you're aware of your own angst and stress levels.

If you have stress, get this course get less stress!

To learn more go to http://www.greatcourses.livejournal.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment