Saturday, January 30, 2016

Wow! 80% off in January with our The Great Courses coupon!

The Great Courses coupon!
Have you ever gone to bed totally fine, but woken up the next day full of stress, angst and pain? Just happened to me today, so I'm listening to Stress and Your Body, now 80% off with our The Great Courses coupon.

I have no idea what happened overnight. I thought I slept well, I didn't wake up that I know of, and yet — today I'm achy, grouchy and have a pain in my back.

I was even making it worse on myself by worrying about it all morning, which was just serving to make me feel even more tightness and muscle pain. Oh, that plus a headache.

I'm learning in this awesome lecture how biology and psychology both play a role in stress and how it works in your body. Plus how you can sleep, but maybe not sleep well.  And how worry or injuries or hormones can also make things wonky on the sleep train.

If you have stress, get this course and learn how to better manage it for your health!


To learn more go to http://www.greatcourses.livejournal.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment