Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Get How Great Science Fiction Works for FREE in March with our The Great Courses coupon!

Awesome course!
Guys, guys, you are going to love  the How Great Science Fiction Works with our  The Great Courses coupon!

Goodness I totally love science fiction. I almost asked "who doesn't" but I bet there are some folks who don't and that's totally okay. As long as it's okay that I like it and continue to read it.

Taught by Professor Gary K. Wolfe, you'll learn so much about tropes, necessary ways to deal with space and science. It's really a win/win.

Best part is you can do it from the comfort of your own home, and it works in a lots of formats.

I can honestly recommend this as a great way to learn about the things you like, or even learn how to write things yourself. You can do it, I totally believe in you.

So get on this course, or one of the many others, just so you keep your mind moving and growing. It's the best plan anyway

To learn more, please go to http://www.greatcourses.livejournal.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment