Sunday, August 3, 2014

Get the Great Courses The Art of Storytelling for 80% off

The Great Courses

Who doesn't love to learn something new? Who doesn't want to enlighten themselves? Who doesn't want to be able to keep up with the conversation.

I love learning, and I love expanding my knowledge. That's why I like The Great Courses. I especially like The Art of Storytelling -- a course they offer. Now I can not only improve my writing, my story ideas, but my everyday narrative as well.

In general, what I like about The Great Courses is that they have an excellent way to teach you the material. It's in audio and video lectures. It helps keep me motivated and focused. These techniques help the class not feel, well, so much like a class!

This is a professional, proven way of learning. The Great Courses has been in production for 20 years and has been taught by the top professors, like Hannah Harvey.

So if you have ever wanted to learn more about how to tell a story, now is your chance.

We are offering a The Great Courses Coupon for The Art of Storytelling at 80% off. Just click on the link to get your savings.

For more information, please check out The Great Courses coupon page as well as http://www.greatcourses.livejournal.com.


No comments:

Post a Comment