Friday, August 8, 2014

Get The Great Courses The Art of Storytelling for 80% off

I love learning, that's why I love The Great Courses. What I like about the great courses is that they have experts that teach the courses, and that they are passionate about it. It's so much better to learn from someone who enjoys what they do, than someone who doesn't.

The course that I watched was The Art of Storytelling. It was taught by award winning professor Hannah Harvey. She provided great insights into the history of the narrative. I must admit, it was very enjoyable to learn this aspect of storytelling.

We are offering this The Great Courses coupon so you can get that very lecture at 80% off. Check it out today.

Also, to learn more, go to http://www.greatcourses.livejournal.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment