Friday, August 22, 2014

Our The Great Courses coupon gets you 80% off The Art of Storytelling

The Great Courses
You can now have the Art of Storytelling for 80% off. That's right, what a savings!

All you need is our The Great Courses coupon to get the savings.

The Great Courses is a wonderful service that allows you to get college level courses right in the comfort of your own home. I can't tell you how many times I thought about signing up for a course at the local college, only to be dismayed by the class schedule. Either it's 3 days a week, in the middle of my work day, or it's 2 nights a week all night. I don't have THAT kind of time.

But I do have time to wach an hour here, and an hour there. Oh, did I mention? There are no tests! Sweet! I also don't have to, at my age, worry about "studying" for a test. That's nice.

The courses are taught by experts in their field, and The Great Courses has been around for twenty years. That's twenty years of success.

The Great Courses offer many types of classes. Check them out. The 80% off is for the Art of Storytelling, so you might want to try that first.

For more information go to http://www.greatcourses.livejournal.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment