Friday, April 24, 2015

Get 80% off The Art of Travel Photography with our The Great Courses coupon

The Great Courses coupon
Get 80% off The Art of Travel Photography with our The Great Courses coupon.

I love traveling. It is just so enjoyable. There are so many places that I want to see, one of which is Thailand.

If I had to pick the food that is the most comforting to me, it would be Thai food. A trip to Thailand for me would be one where I ate my way though the country. I really, really want to try authentic Thai food.

What I like most about Thai food is the way that the spices, the curry, and the coconut milk make for a sweet and spicy combination. I love the way the culture uses vegetables. I love the unique flavors that the combinations cause.

This all being said, let's not rule out how extraordinary the beaches are there. With so much coast to offer, it is hard to even pick what beaches you would want to visit and which ones you would have to skip. Kata Noi, Phra Nang, and Sunrise beach are just a few can't misses. So much to do at the beach with stand-up paddle boarding, snorkeling, and just swimming - it's a once in a lifetime experience.

That's why taking pictures of every dish I eat, every fish I see, every beach I walk on is so important to me. Since it's a one time deal, I need to make sure I get my pictures right the first time around. That's where this course comes in. It will teach whomever purchases it the information and skills to obtain the perfect photograph. The lecture is taught by a world famous National Geographic photographer, so you know the information on how to succeed is there.

Never take a bad picture again with this course. Thailand ... here I come!


To learn more, go to http://www.greatcourses.livejournal.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment