Wednesday, April 15, 2015

The Art of Travel Photography is now 80% off with our The Great Courses coupon

The Great Courses coupon
The Art of Travel Photography is now 80% off thanks to our The Great Courses coupon.

I love going on vacation. It is so amazing. Personally, I prefer to go see the sites. I love the architecture, the old mosques, cathedrals, and statues. I love Spanish steps, and water fountains. I love it all. I prefer this kind of travel over going to beach locations, but those also have their place.

One thing is for certain, I want to have the best keepsake memories that I can.

Part of the way I can ensure this happens is by taking good photographs of what I see. Not blurry ones, or ones where the lighting is so bad you can't even tell what you are looking at. No, I want crisp, clear photos. Photos that represent the height of the monuments that I am seeing. The details in the sculpture. The way the light reflects off of the Arc de Triomphe at night.

This lecture series will do just that. It will teach you, in six expert lessons, how to make the most of your travel photos. The course is taught by Joel Sartore, a National Geographic photographer. He has been to some of the Earth's most beautiful locations, locations not just in the U.S., but all across the world. In 2011 his photograph was voted the best photo of the year. Now that is the person I want teaching me how to take my photos for my future trip to Germany to see the Neuschwanstein castle. I have always, always wanted to see it.

I think this course is well worth it.

To learn more, go to http://www.greatcourses.livejournal.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment