Monday, April 27, 2015

The Art of Travel Photography is now 80% off thanks to our The Great Courses coupon

The Art of Travel Photography is now 80% off with our The Great Courses coupon.

You know what I could go for right now, a nice margarita. I nice drink by the pool, looking out over the ocean. I don't have a lot of time for vacation right now, so some place close. Some place that I can do in about three days.

That rules out one of my more favorite types of vacations -- the site seeing type. You know, all the landmarks and such.

But a beach. I could do a beach.

Cabos San Lucas is close.  I say do that.

I like Cabos, it's nice. It's warm, the food is excellent, and laying poolside seems like such a great idea right now after such a long and hard winter.

All I want to do is eat, sleep, and bask in the sun -- and take pictures of the beautiful ocean.

That's why taking a lecture on how to take amazing travel photos will come in very handy. When you go on vacation you want to really capture what you see. The ambience of it all. I don't know about you, but whenever I try and take a photo of the sparkling water ... there's just something lacking.

No longer. With this course I will learn about light, how to frame a shot, and how to get perspective.

Try it out for yourself. Don't let your next vacation, whatever it may be, lose something when it comes to the photos that you take.

Go to http://www.greatcourses.livejournal.com to learn more.

No comments:

Post a Comment