Saturday, January 16, 2016

Our The Great Courses coupon gets you 80% off in January! Get some!

The Great Courses coupon!
Look, now that the holidays are over you know you're still stressed out. You thought is was Christmas, but now you know it's just you. You can do something, get Stress and Your Body, now 80% off with our The Great Courses coupon.

I have a tiny dog, who I love love love so much. She's tiny and lovely and loving and the perfect addition to our life. And she knows what's what when it comes to destressing her life.

I'm not my dog: I stress out about all the things, all the time. I love this course because it gives me multiple avenues about how to have less stress and better health.

 Biology and psychology of course play a role, and it's bigger than you probably think. Oh! And! You'll learn about how lack of sleep affects your stress levels, along with a whole host of other things: hormones, injuries, worry.

Get this course now, relax, and thank me later!

To learn more go to http://www.greatcourses.livejournal.com.


No comments:

Post a Comment